We welcome professional photographers and their clients to take photos on our property, and we are offering private shoots on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in May.
Sessions are from 5:30pm - 8pm.
Visitor, Individual and Family Photography
Barton Hill Farms is a gorgeous location for photography and we encourage our guests to take memorable photos and snapshots. Photography utilizing a professional photographer requires additional fee discussed in the next section. We value all of our visitors and want to ensure a pleasant experience for them. As a courtesy, if a guest is asked by another guest not to take photos of that person or others accompanying that person, the request must be honored to protect personal rights of privacy. If the photo has already been taken, it must be deleted upon request.
Additional Professional Photography Policies:
- Professional Photographers must reserve their photos sessions at (link to Photo ticket page).
- Professional Photographers need to provide all their own equipment.
- Professional Photographers are responsible for scheduling their own customers and photo sessions.
- Professional Photographers and their clients can arrive as early as 5:30PM on that date of their booking. All photographers and clients must leave the premises no later than 8PM.
- You will be allowed to roam the grounds, though many activities will be closed.
- Farm animals will be available; however, riding or handling of animals will not be permitted.
- You will not be the only photographer on site. There will be multiple photography sessions going on simultaneously. Please be respectful of other photographers and their clients.
- No open flames.
- No family pets, please!
- Barton Hill Farms is a family owned and operated farm, and we would love to share your photography within our social media and website. We respectfully request 4-5 professional photos be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the completion of your photo shoot.
WARNING: UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75A, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE), AN AGRITOURISM ENTITY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY TO OR DEATH OF AN AGRITOURISM PARTICIPANT RESULTING FROM AN AGRITOURISM ACTIVITY.
Because we are limiting the # of guests to 50% of capacity, there are will be no refunds. In the event we must close on a particular day or time due to inclement weather, we will send an email to guests that held reservations during those times. This email will include a personalized coupon code to rebook their visit at another time.
In the event we must close on a particular day or time due to inclement weather, we will send an email to guests that held reservations during those times. This email will include a personalized coupon code to rebook their visit at another time.